1. One potato for a small pot. Two potatoes for a big pot.
2. baby carrots
3. Onions (optional)
4. Celery (optional)
5. one can of whole kernel corn (large pot only)
6. two bay leaves
7. two big boxes of chicken broth (one big box for a small pot)
1. Rinse potatoes then cut them into four quarter pieces them put them in a soup pot.
2. Cut onions, celery and carrots then put them into soup pot.
3. Open can of corn, drain corn then add it to soup pot. (large pot only)
4. Add the chicken broth, bay leaves, salt and pepper.
5. Bring the soup to a boil then turn it down to low. Cook for at least one hour. For best results, simmer all day. The longer it simmers the better it tastes.
2. green beans
5. green beans
9. onions (optional)
10. salt and pepper
11. beef broth
12. two bay leaves
1. cut potatoes into quarter pieces, add to soup pot
2. cut baby carrots in half, add to soup pot
3. drain corn, green beans, green peas, pour into soup pot
4. cut broccoli and onions and put into soup pot
5. add beef broth, garlic, oregano, bay leaves salt and pepper
6. bring to a boil then turn down to low
7. cook for one hour, simmer all day